Registration and accommodation
Please see the delegate fees below for the Chemeca 2018 conference. Fees are in New Zealand dollars and include GST. There will be a welcome reception held on 30 September and conference dinner on 2 October. Member registration includes members of IChemE, Engineering New Zealand, Engineers Australia or Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI).
Early bird - extended to 13 August
Registration closes on 13 August (11:59pm, NZST)
- Member full registration* - $1320
- Student full registration - $770
- Member day registration - $750
- Student day registration - $750
- Non-member full registration* - $1455
- Non member day registration - $820
Registration after 13 August (from 12:00 mid-night, NZST)
- Member full registration* - $1495
- Student full registration - $850
- Member day registration - $830
- Student day registration - $830
- Non-member full registration* - $1645
- Non member day registration - $910
*A welcome reception and conference dinner ticket are included in this type of registration.
All delegates receive:
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Catering at conference (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
- Delegates materials (satchel, USB and conference programme)
- Welcome reception ticket - $90
- Conference dinner ticket - $190
See the social events page for more information. Day and student registrations do not include tickets to the social events.
The conference will be held at Millennium Hotel Queenstown and Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront. There is accommodation available at these hotels and there is a special rate for Chemeca delegates. To book accommodation, download the instructions and use the group code ICE18.